Saturday, July 6, 2019
Note From Piglets [Graphite Pencil] Description:
At the Bangor State Fair in 2015, or was it 2016? The barn known as "Old McDonald's Farm" had an empty pigpen. So until the sow could bring her piglets into the world, a sign was needed to explain why the pen was empty. Back then, I usually kept my supplies in the van just in case, especially during the summer months. So using a breed chart as a reference, I created an illustration to be pasted onto a sheet of paper containing the text. It was definitely not my best work, but for something created under such short notice in less than an hour... The completed sign was laminated and posted for a few days before the pigs arrived and the sign was no longer needed. At the end of that year's fair, the sign was given to me. I offered to let them keep it in case they had need of it again, but they insisted. Instead keeping a photocopy just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment