Most people would consider poor sales a failure.
But I'm not giving up just yet! I still have a few ideas left.
But I'm not giving up just yet! I still have a few ideas left.
So here are a few ideas for what I could create over the next few years:
- The Barns at the Bangor State Fair [Graphite Pencil]
- Norlands Washburn Residents [Graphite Pencil]
- Otter Cliff Landscape [Graphite Pencil]
- Echo Lake: Beach View [Graphite Pencil]
- Echo Lake: Mountain View [Graphite Pencil]
- Bass Harbor Lighthouse [Graphite Pencil]
- Cadillac Mountain Landscape [Graphite Pencil]
Some of these locations are places that I visited last year.
And most of them are places where I took photographs that I can use to create artwork of them.
There is no guarantee that I'll actually use all these Ideas this decade.
But I do intended on creating at least one of these this year.
There is no guarantee that I'll actually use all these Ideas this decade.
But I do intended on creating at least one of these this year.
You probably noticed that I didn't list any ideas for color images.
The reason for this is, aside from more additions to the Farm Stand series,
I don't have as many ideas for new color images.
However: I do still plan on publishing existing color images!
There are three archive images listed on the Portfolio page which I may publish this month if all goes to plan.
And I still have some paintings that I plan on publishing once I find a big enough scanner.
No comments:
Post a Comment