Friday, April 8, 2022

Wooden Plank 1 [Graphite Pencil] Description:

My first work of art for 2022, and the first time in over a year that I created an image with these materials. But why did I make this? There was an idea: What if I were to use my skills to create textures in a game? How would my artwork look if used for the walls, floors, and ceilings? I created this to test the idea. Why am I publishing the image now? Though the project I have in mind is a long ways off, and may not actually happen, I decided to publish it here so I can see how the image would look in a repeating pattern. And to see if anyone would be interested in buying such an image. Plus, there are other advantages to publishing the textures. 080512 0813 080512 080512 080512 0813 0813 080512 0813 080512 0813 0813 080512 080512 0813 0813 080512 0813 080512 080512 0813 0813 080512 0813 080512 0813 0813 080512 080512 0813 0813 080512 080512 080512

No comments:

Post a Comment