Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Plans For a New Strategy

As you know, selling reprints of my artwork is not all that profitable. Some would even go as far as to call it a failure. The problem, as far as I can tell, is not with the inferior quality of the archive images, but rather with my attempts at advertising. Early on I attempted to advertise using videos. These early attempts were plagued with faults, everything from awful video quality to terrible sound. Plus making them was always more trouble than it was worth. My more recent attempts are simpler to make and have better video, but lack sound. So recently I've been considering a new strategy, hence the reason for this article. What if I were to document the process of creating new artwork? Perhaps someone would be interested in that. 

For more information, visit my Patreon page.

No comments:

Post a Comment